If You See No Updates Here

Peep at our FB page, RitzDelight for the updates.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pink n Blue Engagement Fondant Cupcakes

I should have upload this long, long time ago.  I received this order from a friend of mine in Seremban.  It was for an engagement.  She provided me with the cupcake picture taken from a magazine.  There were three designs in this set of cupcakes.  When it comes to fondant, I really enjoy every moment decorating it. :)  Just like playing with play-doh.

By the way, as usual inside is Chocolate Moist Cake.  Following the theme color of the engagement, therefore this set of cupcake were Pink and Blue Fondant Cupcakes.
So, enjoy the pictures.

 This was my sketch on how to arrange the cupcakes since it had three designs.
Pink, blue, pink, blue

View from the right side
View from the left side
A ah! All ready in a transparent box.
And lastly, tied up with a gold ribbon.

Thanks Siti!!! You've been such a great help for me all this while.

Want to order this set of cupcakes for your engagement? Or for a gift for someone special?  If yes, drop me an email at rose@ritzarikitchen.com or ritzaribakery@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated, so it may take several hours for it to appear on the blog.

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a message :-). I do read and appreciate them all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tips of the Day - Kitchen Tips

Tips for Baking

If you don’t have quite enough crust to top all your pies, there’s nothing to worry about. Make a design or roll out the crust as far as it goes. It will still look wonderful and taste delicious.

Need more tips? Visit our Tips of Day Page. We are adding it from day to day.

I Love BookDepository. Free Delivery Worldwide

Bookmark and Share

Our Slideshow