If You See No Updates Here

Peep at our FB page, RitzDelight for the updates.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Rainbow Cake with Cream Cheese Topping

New cake in the house!!!!!! :)

Finally, I learned about baking the Rainbow Cake with cream cheese topping.  Well I know, this cake has been around for quite sometimes but for RitzariKitchen.com, it is one of the new product.  Where do I learned?  For this super duper special cake (for me), I made very special as I attended personal class at Bake-n-Deco with Ellie Deheart.  Ellie was such a wonderful teacher.  She shared useful tips on baking and much more.  For those who wanted to attend class, I recommend Ellie Deheart of Bake-n-Deco.

Now let's enjoy the picture of Rainbow Cake.

6 layers of the Rainbow Cake
Violet, Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow
Each layered with cream cheese filling
Rainbow Cake covered with cream cheese topping
Weight : 3 kg
 Simple Deco with Buttercream Dots
 Inside view of the Rainbow Cake

Wanted to order this for your love ones?  Drop an email to me at rose@ritzarikitchen.com or ritzaribakery@gmail.com for further inquiry.  Or you can also text me at 019-370123.  Make your day special with the Rainbow Cake. :) 

And also feel free to visit our FB page, RitzDelight for latest details.



You might also be interested to surf:
Buy Crispy Kerepek Online
All About Gift Ideas & Gift Reviews
Photography Tricks, Tips and Technique
Portal Carian Kerja Online Malaysia
Decor Ideas for Your Home
Hottest Toys Review

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated, so it may take several hours for it to appear on the blog.

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a message :-). I do read and appreciate them all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tips of the Day - Kitchen Tips

Tips for Baking

If you don’t have quite enough crust to top all your pies, there’s nothing to worry about. Make a design or roll out the crust as far as it goes. It will still look wonderful and taste delicious.

Need more tips? Visit our Tips of Day Page. We are adding it from day to day.

I Love BookDepository. Free Delivery Worldwide

Bookmark and Share

Our Slideshow